Recently more and more people are looking for the solutions to recycle PU or TPU foam.
There are two types of PU foam in the market, one is sponge foam, other other is a cured foam or like rigid polyurethane foam sheet which is called TPU foam.
Sponge foam is too much memory. Hot melt is too smelly. Cold compaction won’t work as too much memory. But TPU cured foam which is rigid and brittle in nature. Our polyurethane foam compactor CU250, CU300 and CU360 would be a good machine to densify this kind of material. Using our foam compactor will help you save the transportation and landfill costs.
Features of Polyurethane Foam Compactor
- Compacted PU foam blocks by ratio of 16:1 to 20:1;
- Achieves the capacity in the range of 200 kg/h to 500 kg/h;
- Equip with a pre-crusher;
- Cooling device so as to avoid polyurethane foam melting;
- Nitrogen filling mouth. Dilution of flammable gas inside, meanwhile dissipation of heat;
- Two exhaust ports. To exhaust flammable gas, which will hinder the PU foam forming;
- Customization for options of different feeding length, width.